- Open the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store.
- Sign out your current iTunes account.
- If you aren’t currently in Japanese iTunes Store, click here on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and select “Change Store” to change to Japanese iTunes Store. (It’s a link to Puzzle & Dragons app in Japanese iTunes Store)
- Choose any free app, song, video, or book.
- Tap Get next to the item, then tap again to get it.
- When you’re asked to sign in with an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID.
After you enter all of the information required, you’ll be asked to verify your Apple ID by email. You must verify your Apple ID before you can begin using it.